Malone Kayaking & Standup Boards Accessories
AirFlow™ MPG210 Series
Developed as the keystone of our cross rail product line, the AirFlow™ is delivered complete and ready to install.
These sleek aero style rails feature integrated towers with key locks for added security. The 165 lb maximum load double wall construction delivers a secure transport for your rooftop gear.
Aerodynamically designed to deliver a smooth quite ride in all conditions and a Lifetime Warranty to ensure years of service.
VersaRail™ Bare Roof Cross Rail System
The VersaRail™ instantly transforms a bare roof into a functional platform for transporting bikes, kayaks, canoes or cargo boxes. Available in 50″ and 58″ lengths, these racks come fully assembled and ready to install. Includes coated steel cross bars, abrasion resistant dual suction towers and 1.5″ attachment straps.
- Simple installation – Fits nearly all four door vehicles
- No additional tools required – Installation tool included
- 1.25″ x .9″ rectangular bar profile fits most rack accessories
- Rust resistant bar coating for years of service
- Abrasion resistant dual suction towers with 1.5″ wide attachment straps
- Lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 135 LB (61 kg)
- Dimensions: MPG220 (50″ long), MPG221 (58″ long)
- Construction: Coated steel, molded nylon, polyester webbing
Nomad™ Kayak Ground Transport System
Specifically designed for smaller storage requirements, the Nomad is a rugged kayak ground transport system with nearly all the features of the Clipper. The 150 pound (68 kg) capacity frame easily supports larger sit-in, and, sit-on-top kayaks. Constructed with a non-corrosive anodized aluminum frame for years of service. Includes oversize foam padding, 2pc cam buckle load strap and a Lifetime Warranty.
- 10″ Airless “Never-Go-Flat” all terrain tires
- Folding silver anodized aluminum frame
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel fittings
- 1″ Wide cam buckle style load strap
- Corrosion free and UV resistant construction
- Integrated full length kick-stand for stable loading
- Works well over sand and hard rocky terrain
- Breaks down in seconds – fits nearly all kayak hatches
- Lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 150 Lb (68kg)
- Weight: 7.9 Lb (3.6kg)
- Dimensions: 12″(length) x 24″(width) x 14″(height)
- Frame: Marine Grade Anodized Aluminum
- Padding: 1.75″ Diameter Foam
Saddle Up Pro™ Adjustable Saddle Kayak and Paddleboard Carrier
The Malone Saddle Up Pro™ universal car rack kayak carrier is the perfect option for transporting one large Sit-on-Top recreational or fishing kayak. By swapping out the rear felt loading saddles for another set of high grip saddles, you have the added versatility to adjust the saddles down to transport a lower profile boat, paddleboard or surfboard.
- The rear felt-lined saddles facilitate easy loading and the front heavy duty rubber saddles grip the boat for superior security and stability during transport
- Flexible four point saddle system allows heavier boats to nestle down into the cradles for better contact and protection regardless of kayak hull design
- Universal Fit JAWZ Mounting Hardware For Round, Square and Most Factory Oval Cross Rails
- Simple assembly in minutes with "No Tools Required"
- Corrosion Free and UV Resistant
- 12’ Cam Style H.D. polypropylene Load Straps
- 12’ Bow & Stern Safety tie-downs
- Self-adjusting Front and Rear saddles may be purchased separately
- Capacity: 80 to 90 lb kayak / adjustable to any fit any width kayak
- Dimensions: 5"(length) x 5"(width) x 9"(height)
- Frame: Nylon and stainless steel hardware
- Padding: High density TPR rubber and 1/4" felt
DownLoader™ Fold-Down Kayak Carrier
The DownLoader™ is the keystone of our J-Style carrier line and features every possible option for low clearance requirements; ease of loading; boat protection and universal fit requirements.
A quick pull on the Release Pins allow the carriers to rotate up for transport or down for garage access. We added thick adjustable foam padding wrapped with tough nylon sleeves to protect the boat’s finish. The built-in boarding ramps completely eliminate the need to lift the kayak up and into the carriers. Simply set the boat up against the ramps and slide it in!
Furnished with all hardware, heavy duty load straps and bow & stern safety tie-downs for one kayak.
- Fold-down design with release pin activation
- Integrated kayak boarding ramps
- Three layers of corrosion resistant coating
- Oversize padding with nylon sleeves
- Universal fit hardware for round, square and factory oval load bars
- Lifetime warranty
- Optional MPG351 Telos Kayak Loading Assist available
- Capacity: For kayaks up to 36″ wide and 75 LB
- Dimensions: 17″ (L) x 6″ (W) x 19.5″ (H) raised and 6″ (H) lowered
- Frame: Coated steel, Injection molded nylon
- Weight: 16 LB (set of 2)
Stax Pro 2™ Kayak Carrier
The Malone Stax Pro2 is the perfect solution for safely transporting two kayaks on factory oval or aftermarket load bars. This package combines the latest technology in vertical fold-down carrier design with our new foam stacker blocks. Comes with all hardware, straps, safety tie-downs and blocks to carry two kayaks.
- Strongest and most stable folding stacker available in the market with aluminum octagon shaped posts
- Great economical option to transport multiple kayaks
- StaxPro 2 comes with 4 foam Stacker Blocks to hold 2 boats in place during loading and tie down and cushion from the cross bar during transport
- Individual strap slots for two kayak transport
- Folds down for better aerodynamics and low clearance when not in use
- Universal Fit JAWZ Mounting Hardware works with round, square and most factory oval cross bars
- Can assemble or transfer to another vehicle in minutes with “No Tools Required”
- Totally rust resistant for years of service
- 12′ cam style H.D. polypropylene load straps
- 12′ Bow & Stern safety tie-downs
- Capacity: 70 to 80 lb kayaks / 32″ wide kayaks
- Dimensions: 5″(length) x 5″(width) x 20″(height)
- Frame: Aluminum and Nylon
SeaWing™ Kayak Carrier
The SeaWing™ combines single saddle design and mid-point mounting to aid quick set-up and provide extra roof space. The low profile of the SeaWing will flex to gently cradle your boat and improve gas mileage
- Only bottom down carrier in the market that allows roof space to transport two kayaks because of the mid-point mounting system
- Single cradle design provides easier set-up by eliminating the need to individually adjust each saddle in a four point carrier
- Gentle flex protects kayak at all times
- Universal Fit JAWZ Mounting Hardware works with Round, Square and Most Factory Oval Cross Rails
- Can assemble or transfer to another vehicle in minutes with "No Tools Required"
- Corrosion Free and UV Resistant
- Cam Style Load Straps with Buckle Protectors
- 50mm and 60mm Pre-coated mounting bolts (larger bolts available for purchase if needed)
- Economical to add Stinger Load Assist Module (also sold as a Combo package) that facilitates single person loading and eliminates contact between kayak and vehicle
- Capacity: 70 lb / 32" Wide Kayak
- Dimensions: 27"(length) x 6"(width) x 5"(height)
- Frame: Corrosion Proof Polycarbon
- Padding: Ribbed Synthetic Rubber